Nutritional Therapy with Susan Obradovic, NTP
Excessive weight, skin issues, fatigue, hormonal imbalances, and worse aren’t “natural”. They’re the early warning symptoms of the long term costs of a poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle.
A foundation stone of your health is your nutrition – but “healthy eating” is increasingly a complex arena packed with competing fads, promises and fast fixes.
Reconnect with your body and apply leading nutritional therapy to recover from illness – and to prevent it. Your genetics are NOT your destiny. What you eat and how you live are powerful choices for health.
As a Certified Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, and a Certified Gluten Practioner I dig deep to investigate the underlying reasons for health dysfunctions. Together we will build strategies and actions to optimize your nutrition so that your health and your life are optimized.
The Initial consult is the first step in discovering the status of your Foundational Health.
Step 1: Before we meet in the initial consult I will assess your current dietary intake, extensively review your Health History, and ask you to complete an online Nutritional Assessment Questionnaire (NAQ). The NAQ examines all the early warning signs and symptoms you may be experiencing which we can then trace back to underlying Foundational organ system dysfunction.
Step 2: In our meeting we will discuss the findings of the above investigations, and outline initial recommendations you can use to start addressing your health concerns. This initial consult includes a 1 to 1.5 hr and you will be provided with documented findings and initial recommendations as follows:
- Initial health history questionnaire
- Food diary evaluation
- Initial educational support around strategic change based on the health history and NAQ intake.
- Nutritional Assessment Questionnaire (NAQ)
- Questions and answer session related to health issues
- Discussion about next steps – further evaluation of bio individual nutrient needs to restore normal function to the body. This could involve a Functional Evaluation or Muscle Testing Processes to evaluate in greater depth any dysfunction in the body and how food, supplements and lifestyle changes can support optimal health for you.
NOTE: The initial consult is required to be paid for prior to step 1 commencing. On booking your initial appointment an invoice will be emailed for payment.