Whether you are looking for a motivational, inspirational and educational speaker to engage with your audience at a large corporate function or small group training event, I will engage your audience, motivating them to reach their individual and collective goals.
Using powerful stories and drawing from personal experiences, I take pride in my ability to connect with my audience. I have a wide variety of speaking experience, including as an Ambassador for beyondblue.
As a professional speaker, I work closely with organisations to understand their needs, ensuring I add value with each presentation.
Topics I can present on include:
- The power of the mind – neuroscience and the brain – build mental strength and increase resilience
- Stress, corporate life and the impact that never goes away
- Overcoming challenges and the power in the way we think
- Food as medicine – breaking the dogma of the so called healthy diet
- Challenging beliefs – the critical aspects of sleep and things you may not want to know
- Why we run marathons
- Some people say I can’t and some people say I CAN. What do you say
- Leadership Resonance
If you would like to book me for a speaking event, please get in touch.
“Once again, we thank you for your “warts and all” presentation, I have received extremely positive feedback from staff regarding your presentation. We are most grateful for your participation on the day, in previous years the event has not been well attended and I believe having you as a presenter was a big drawcard for us.”
– Rhonda, Senior Staff, Government Agency
“Andre was an inspiration, sharing the personal details of his story with us. He was very brave, honest and open about a topic that many find hard to discuss. Our agency deals with confrontation on a regular basis and listening to how Andre built resilience and has grown since his illness, touched many on a personal level.”
– Nigel, Director, Government Agency